Friday, October 12, 2007

Mad

Mad, mad, mad~~~~~~~ everything makes me mad. These day, I am mad. On Monday, there was something wrong with my computer because I cannot print anything. So I had to save my homework----Speaking Journal in my USB, then transfered it to my uncle's computer, and printed it. Until now, I have not yet had time for repairing it. Secondly, these days, I am trying to register my courses, but I cannot register my math course 249. On Tuesday morning, I went to Admission Office to check the reason, they told me that I did not get 70% for math in high school. At that time, it drove me mad. Actually, I do not understand how they evaluated my grades, why is it so low? I do not believe that. Mad. On Wednesday afternoon, I went to math science for getting some solvable methods. That guy told me that nobody can evaluate the grades again and change it, so I must attend a diagnostic test and pass it, then I could take that course. So sad. Actually, I attended the math course 249 when I did my first attending the lecture, I found that it was not difficult, it is even easier for me. Thirdly, I do not know when I can transfer into business because the requirements in business are so high, I am afaid of that. Mad. I really want to study accounting in business. So mad. Actually, now, the most important thing for me is that I should study harder in English because English plays the most important role in taking professional courses, we can say that English is the basis of understanding professional courses.

Mad. I told my parents these stuff, they told me that nobody can predict what happen in the future, I must work hard on everything now. When this semester starts, I am always absorbed in my English study. However, this week, I really did not want to go over my study because of bad mood. This weekend, I will readjust my mood for my study.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, it sounds like you are facing a lot of challenges right now. It's really hard, but don't worry. I'm sure everything will work out. Take the diagnostic test . . . maybe it's not so hard!

Joy*^-^* said...

Take it easy Tina..you can overcome all the difficults..

闷骚小跑 said...

everything will be fine, believe yrself, because we are strong people~~try you best to study.