Sunday, October 7, 2007

Calaway Park

Usually,when September comes, the leaves turn more and more yellow, then they drop to the ground, finally trees become bald men. It predicts that winter will come. I believe that everyone in Canada likes summer in which we can have a lot of fun, such as camping, picnic, travel, and so on. During this summer holiday, I went to Baff with my uncle, aunt, and my two cousines, and we went outside for barbecue and picnic. How happy it is. I believe many people have a lot of activities in summer holiday. However, as September came, we did not go anywhere because of bad weather. The lucky thing was that the weather was fine today because it had a lot of sunshine. Maybe people have not a chance to enjoy sunshine any more until next summer. So many people treasure the good weather to go outside for fun including us. As a result, my uncle decided to take us to Calaway Park, but my aunt could not go there because she had to work. What a pity!!!!

Actually, Calaway Park is an amusement park. And the park features a variety of rides. This was my first time to go to Calaway Park when I have been Calgary. So I tried every ride in the park except for childish rides. What fun!! Both my big cousin and I like thrill, we tries thrill rides first. When we reached the areas of thrill rides, we heard the screaming here and there from people who were riding thrill rides. My favorite thrill ride was Roller Coaster which did not make us scared, on the contrary, it made us excited. So we rode it twice. My uncle said that we were two crazy girls. My another favorite was Boat Ride which made us become us dripping from head to legs. How exciting it is!! There were many rides which cannot be called English names by me, I can just call the Chinese names. So I had to ask my big cousine, I cannot remember most of names, I can just remember some names which are easier to remember, such as Biplane, Storm ride and Chaos. But it does not matter, geting a lot of fun is the most important, isn't it?

Next summer, I want to Calaway Park again. Yahoo!!!!

No comments: