Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bad News


Look at this picture, his name is Huang Ju who was the Vice Premier of State Council in my country.


This time, I will tell you guys a piece of bad news happened in my country. The Vice Premier of State Council called Huang Ju. He was an outstanding leader in my country. He helped Chinese people to do many good things and solve many isuues in China. All these stuffs made China stronger and stronger. As well as, he tried to promote peace and understanding between nations. However, he died on June 2nd, 2007 in Beijing due to his illness which was not cured. He just was 69 years old. So sad~~~~What a pity~~~~~~~~~ All Chinese people are mourning for his death these days.


Even though he died, I believe that he would live in every Chinese person' heart. He and his contribution for China and Chinese people will be written down in Chinese history.

Although we are not in China, we should mourn for his death, like all of Chinese people in our country. Meanwhile, blessing him in the heaven is happy forever!!!!!

3 comments:

Meggy said...

Hi, Tina:
I am Meggy,I am very sad to heard the death of Huanf Ju.Last year I heard he was so ill that went to the hospital .Now I am surprise that he died in Beihjing. Anyway, I think it is importm that keeping a good mode in our lives.

paul said...

Hi, Tina:
I am so sad to hear this news; However, do not be sad because he stiil lives in our mind just like you said.
PS: I am suprised that you still pay attention on Chinese news.

Bill said...

what a bad thing!